TAGX was created as a cryptocurrency, used within Tagcash for rewards and for payment of services within Tagcash ecosystem.
SERVICES WHERE TAGX IS USED
- Rewards for user actions within the Tagcash Wallet
- Creation of own currency
- Payment of fees for coupons, stamps, and other modules.
- Advertising, rewards and prize options in Games section
- Used as micropayment method within VTC.com, offering 100,000 IT video tutorials
- UAS payment for creation of Non FUngible Tokens on Tagbond.com
TAGX was created as a cryptocurrency using the Stellar Blockchain, and can be transferred back and forth between the Tagcash Wallet and any external Stellar wallet. TAGX can also be traded via the Stellar DEX.
The asset ID of TAGX on Stellar is GDGE6TA65JI74G42WTE26WA37EKXFUX2HAZYTQPTOAZLAJE53XKLTAGX.
SOME HISTORY - Tagcoin was originally created in 2013 as a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency clone of Bitcoin. This is still in existence today, and you have the option to exchange 100 to 1 TagCoin for TAGX rewards in Tagcash, by burning TagCoin and sending the TX ID of that transaction to email@example.com, along with your TAG ID or email in Tagcash).
Chat to us via our chat box if you would like to learn more.
Tagcash is a digital wallet developer and platform, building blockchain solutions on Distributed Ledger Technology. Tagcash is regulated by the central bank of the Philippines (BSP), and is authorised as an Electronic Money Issuer (EMI)